Authorized Gaskets Suppliers in India
As described in Wikipedia
,a gasket is a mechanical seal which fills the space between two or more mating surfaces, generally to prevent leakage from or into the joined objects while under compression.Gaskets allow for "less-than-perfect" mating surfaces on machine parts where they can fill irregularities. Gaskets are commonly produced by cutting from sheet materials.Gaskets for specific applications, such as high pressure steam systems, may contain asbestos. However, due to health hazards associated with asbestos exposure, non-asbestos gasket materials are used when practical.
Newage Scaffolding Enterprises
is a reliable and well etsablished name in the industry of asbestos free cut gaskets serving every nook and corner of India for gaskets and sheet supplies
.It is important to understand the requirements of particular applications before making gasket selection. They can be formed from a wide range of materials, such as metals, rubbers, plastics, corks, foams, and composite substances.
Depending upon your budget and specific requirement, we offer the following for you to choose from -
- SOFT EXPANDED PTFE GASKETS
– SPIRAL WOUND GASKETS WITH GRAPHITE WINDING
– GASKETS IN GRAPHITE (METALLIC / NON-METALLIC)
– NBR / NEOPRENE RUBBER GASKETS
– KLINGERIT-UNIVERSAL (BLUE) (for THERMIC FLUIDS)
– ASBESTOS FREE GASKETS marked SPITMAAN-AF-120 / NOVA-280
– SOLID & PTFE ENVELOPE GASKETS
– NON-ASBESTOS GLAND PACKING